Well, I've felt under the weather, so I've lain low this weekend. The nights are now very cold (high 30sF), so we have to squeegee off our cars in the morning - IF we drive, which I haven't for two days. But the days are clear and bright. (When I went to a store today, I walked in the sunshine across the bridge to town.) Spending the weekend very quietly at home, preparing for my Board Certification interview this coming Thursday: V. very kindly provided me with a "mock interview" yesterday morning, using the proposed questions from my board and playing the "tough interviewer." Thus I could have some recent experience with that! This past Thursday my colleagues also each asked me a question in a mock-interview situation - I am grateful to all.
Did a little light gardening this afternoon, watering plants and gathering tiny flowers for little arrangements in the house. Read Marianna's friend Leah's blog from the Peace Corps in Paraguay, saw photos. I will stay with Marianna's mom and dad the night before my interview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment